Clif

Here is an alternative, not sure how much they would hold up, but they are
considerably cheaper

http://www.thehardwarehut.com/catalo...php?p_ref=2256

http://www.thehardwarehut.com/door_spring_hinges.php

Good Luck

Clif
"Wyatt Wright" wrote in message
om...
"Upscale" wrote in message

.cable.rogers.com...
"Wyatt Wright" wrote in message
om...
I'm putting some saloon type doors on an entrace to a deck. I want
the doors to be self closing like saloon doors. I have searched the
web quite a bit and only found wimpy cafe hinges that do not seem
suitable for outdoor use or for the weight of the door.

They're expensive, but they will do what you want.

http://www.leevalley.com/hardware/pa...,41 241,41259

http://www.leevalley.com/hardware/pa...,41 241,41259

They are expensive. And more than I want to pay. They don't look
like they swing both ways like I want them to. The ones below will
swing both ways and are in my price range. I wonder if they
self-close. It would appear that they will.

http://www.leevalley.com/hardware/pa...rency=1&S ID=