DoN. Nichols

In article ,
PrecisionMachinisT wrote:

"gglines" wrote in message
news:ZneXc.24078$L94.14577@fed1read07...
I have some parts that I would normally chrome, but there is no way to
attach a hook for dipping in the chrome baths. Can anodized parts be

tossed
in a tank or do they have to be individually hung on a rack?

They hang.

They also have to make very good electrical connection or they
won't anodize well.

But they got "clothespin" hangers that leave little if any visually
noticable difference in the parts usually.

Another possibility is to twist soft aluminum wire into a
threaded hole on the part, so there are *no* visible areas without
anodize.

Good Luck,
DoN.
--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564