Brian MacD

"Andys cam" wrote in message
I would expect Sony to do a good job, but they have given a written
"no guarantee" warning and say that there is no guarantee that the
camcorder will perform reliably after it has been repaired.
So if anything does go wrong the day after it has been serviced,
there are no guarantees and no refunds.

He said that Sony would give their standard 90 day guarantee after the

repair.
That covers EVERYTHING even failures outside of the scope of the original
repair.

Unfortunately, this is definitely not the case with my camcorder as
can be seen from the written "no guarantee" warning that I refer
to above. Failures outside the scope of the original repair have
definitely been excluded.