Mike Hide

http://members.tripod.com/mikehide2
"Alex" wrote in message
. 239...
(Doug Miller) wrote in
m:

In article , philski
wrote:

I absolutely hate the way the Bush machine has dine their best to
discredit Viet Nam vets - the little ****er hid behind his daddy's
skirt in my opinion.

Wow, so many errors, it's hard to know where to begin.

But you did a ***really *** good job of introducing errors and
distortions, you must've known where to begin. Where did you get
your copy of the talking points:

How exactly did GWB "hide behind his daddy's skirt"? The war ended
some fifteen years before GHWD became President.

Being admitted to the Texas Nat Guard at all, getting a flyboy job,
skipping flight physical w/no record of hearing, skipping attendance
to go play in Alamaba. He never made up his time - the payroll computer
records show he made up *other* time he missed.

I love it, first your vaunted leader calls all Vietnam vets war criminals,
now you are trashing the national guard ,what next.

At least he made a contribution ,did you . In addition where exactly did you
read the "payroll Computer"records.

We'll pass over the DWI and drug abuse allegations.

Are those your allegations ? or the allegations of some of your fellow
democrats

The "Bush machine" has done nothing to "discredit Viet Nam vets". Some
veterans groups *not* affiliated with or funded by the Bush campaign
are attempting to discredit _one particular_ Viet Nam vet, who happens
to be the Democrat nominee.

Hah hah ha, guess you haven't heard about the campaign lawyer / SWBT
laywyer resigning because of the conflict of interest.

It would be really interesting if you could explain exactly where the
conflict existed. Ginsberg destroyed Chris Buren [sp] last night on
nightline who tried to claim the same as you.

That same Democrat nominee has, himself, done his best to discredit,
demean, besmirch, and libel Viet Nam vets, in his 1971 Senate
testimony. So I think you're a little confused about who's
anti-veteran here.

Thank you so much. Everytime one of your ilk say this stuff,
somewhere an undecided voter thinks, "At least he went to Vietnam
instead of hiding behind Daddy's skirts".

Why don't you tell us about YOUR guy's positive accomplishements???

That would take too much bandwidth to do that...mjh

Hmmmmm?????