Charlie Self

Charlie Spitzer notes:

well, you should ask old time az people about mccain.

dags 'keating five':
http://www.azcentral.com/specials/sp...cainbook5.html

dags 'cindy mccain drugs': http://www.peele.net/lib/mccain.html

he's not the purest candidate either.

I said zip about him being the cleanest. He is the only politician currently
active, at least on a national level, who causes me to feel like he has his
head somewhere other than up his ass. Nothing to do with being "clean."

It really amuses me how the "leftist" press ignored Shrub's early coke
abuse...for no real reason except that he refused to talk about it? C'mon.
Clinton takes a couple hits off a joint and every Republican in the world
becomes holier-than-thou (not hard these days as that's where too many of them
seem to stand on a day-to-day basis). Turn the question around and asses pop
into the air as ostriches stick their heads in the sand.

Charlie Self
"A judge is a law student who marks his own examination papers." H. L. Mencken