Toby

Default Built-in Kitchen appliances

Lamb wrote:
I am looking at refitting my kitchen and notice that the price of
built-in appliances vs. the freestanding equivalent appears to be
extortionate and really puts me off built-in appliances, i.e..
built-in dishwasher £700, freestanding is £250 for Zanussi with
equivalent performance.

You can get a Smeg DWI612c fully integrated build in dishwasher for £330
delivered but it's only B rated.
The internal guts look like the same as fully cased models.
http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Smeg+DWI612c

It's available online from many places but I found these people helpful:
http://www.kitchen-appliance.co.uk who get most of their stock delivered
direct by the manufacturers or their UK agents.

--
Toby.