John Normile

On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 08:14:13 -0400, Glenn Ashmore
wrote:
BTW, Dispite claims by the rabid Right that NPR is liberal, a 4 month
analysis of guests apearing on NPR news programs showed that
conservative Republicans out numbered all Democrats by 3 to 2. Only
about 20% of the comentators were political at all and of those the
division was about even between left and right leaning. However, the
positions of the right leaning comentators was far more stridently
conservative while no extremely left leaning comentators were presented.

I listen to NPR a lot. And judging by their story content, I believe
all their staff are black, lesbian, jewish, illegal alien,
environmentalists, PETA menbers, with aids.

Having said that, they still have great fearure stories.

John Normile