Niall

Default How to calculate RCD "size" ?

On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 21:37:30 +0000, Andy Hall
wrote:

On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 21:23:57 +0000, Niall
wrote:

Seems to be a modern trend for designing whbs and urinals which look
as much like the other as possible.
On one occasion it was only when trying to figure out how and where to
wash my hands that I realised I'd just ****ed in the sink!

Bachelor flat was it ?? I'm told that that is normal behaviour in
those :-)

Nope, public bog. Which was only deserted when I went in :-(

I did hear of a party in a student flat where there was one bloke
wazzing in the bog and another 3 lined up along the bath, when someone
else walked in, saw the situation and shied off. "It's OK mate, just
use the bath" said one of those doing just that. "You B******s, I LIVE
HERE, that's *my* bath!"

Last seen at the local supermarket, buying them out of bleach and
Dettol...

--
Niall