Walter Johnson

I recently spent a while going through about 3 years of Wood looking for a
small project and found only one. Rest of them were cutsey dustcatchers,
including the scroll-saw project I finally selected. Most of the mag is
large projects that I don't have the skill or desire or need to build.

Just wondered if it was me.

W.

"BeniBoose" wrote in message
om...
Just got the latest issue of WOOD Magazine in the mail yesterday...

Took me about 5 minutes to read it cover to cover. Gheeez, is it me or
this magazine has been pumping some pretty deceptive issues in the
past 4-5 months? They keep showing off some old furniture made out of
oak. Eurk! Arts & Crafts has been all over the magazines for decades.
Thousands of versions have been made of the same damn coffee table,
nightstand, bed, dresser, chest of drawers, etc. Can we see some other
projects made with something else than oak?

I'm already regretting my 2 years subscription.

Oh ho, almost 4h00PM, it's time for my pill.

Cyberben