Andy Hall

Default Kitchen extractors - vented or recirculating?

On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 22:42:42 +0000, Richard Savage
wrote:

Thanks Andy,

I'll contact Elica.

As for ducting - unfortunately there is no 'over cupboard path' across the
kitchen (galley kitchen with doors at both ends) Sorry I should have made
that clear. At their previous (pre first War) house my father solved a
similar problem by ducting the extracted air down the back of the cooker and
into the void under the floor. Not an option in my concrete rafted house.

Rgds Richard

That's awkward.

Are both doors to other internal rooms or is one an end wall? In
that case you could go through that.

Otherwise, is it feasible to swap the kitchen around mirror image so
that the cooker is on the outside wall?
I know it sounds daft for the sake of a cooker and hood, but if the
room is also relatively small, it's even more important to try and
extract to the outside.

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl