Frank White

In article , says...

(Note: I snipped the prior sigs. Start over on your own G.)

I thought you might be interested adding your signature to this.

I personally think NPR is consistently the best broadcast journalism on
the
air...in any media! "All things Considered" is worth this resource all
by
itself. If you agree, please sign and forward this.

I stopped listening to NPR when they became the Monica
Lewinsky station, giving 24/7 coverage to Clinton's
impeachment - an event even the Republicans admitted
was a non-starter - and repeating the M.L. words about
5000 times a minute. I went to local newscasts (mainly
because they continued reporting NEWS) and shortwave
and haven't looked back, since.

FW