Tony Bryer

In article , Ian
wrote:
Thanks for the advise.... Do you happend to know if B&Q do a cabinet
for housing an under the counter cooker (600 wide).. It doesn't list
it on thier website but I assume they do them instore or do you have
to buy fittings for a standard 600 cabinet.

Yes, but when I unpacked my Belling build-under oven it came with a
couple of lengths of angle to screw to the adjoining cupboards to
support the oven. I had already bought the build-under cupboard but as
my (double) oven was slightly higher than normal I had to cut away bits
of the unit to make it fit. Ultimately all you need is two vertical
strips of Contiplas for the sides to rest against and a shelf (or
angles as above) at the right height. Unless your oven is at the end of
a run of units that is.