Phisherman

On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 21:13:21 -0400, "Brian Mahaney"
wrote:

Robert Galloway wrote in message
Subscribed to Wood a number of years ago. I do think it has declined a
little. I let it expire. Can't seem to give up on FWW, AW and WWJ. I
picked up an issue of Woodwork at Borders. Couldn't help myself. Read
it and entered a subscription through Amazon. Looks good. Wish me
luck. (Confessions of a woodworking magazine junky). Anybody have
opinions of Woodwork?

bob g.

I've been buying Woodwork off the news stand for the last few issues and
love it. I'm eagerly waiting on my first subscription issue to arrive. The
subscription process seems a little slow, but maybe I went about it the
wrong way. I sent in a card out of the magazine. I wonder if ordering it
through Amazon is any faster.

Brian

I often wonder this myself. Why magazine starts, address changes,
cancellations take so long? I called one time and found out that the
printing, administration, and journalists are all in different states
(their excuse) but that makes no difference with today's technology.
Six weeks notice to change an address--give me a break.