patriarch

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in
:

"patriarch astDOTnet"

Just a note: I refilled two gas grill bottles Monday at $2.19/unit,
7.7 units. (I don't recall if it was gallons or pounds.) About $18
& change. In California. At ACE Hardware.

If that is for both, not a bad price. Tonight I filled mine at BJ's
for $7.49. Non member price is $12+

In the course of the winter, I use maybe 4 or 5 bottles.
Ed

I thought you cooked with wood, Ed. ;-)

That was $18 for both bottles. We've got a family doin's this Saturday,
and I'm supposed to cook for 60. I don't want to run out.

When Swingman posted his spareribs pictures a little while ago, he seems to
have started up something again here. I've started reading AFB, and have
been trying to decide how to augment the gas grill with a slow wood
burner...

Too many hobbies...

Patriarch