patriarch

Unisaw A100 wrote in
:

Ditto the comment on Popular Woodworking. Also, I haven't
been paying too close attention for a while but the other
day while at the Leebrary I scanned a couple/few issues of
Work Bench (Workbench?) and damn, that one really has turned
out to be worth at least buying from time to time.

I was disappointed when the "Dust Collections Solutions that Deliver",
teased with the Oneida on the cover art, turned out to be so seriously
lightweight.

The second issue of Woodworking Magazine, from the Popwood guys enticed $5
out of my pocket. That one shows promise.

And Woodwork remains one of my favorites. Prolly because I came at this
from an arts background, rather than a mech/shop/industrial arts track.
And the SF Bay Area is possibly over-represented in its pages, but then
that's home for me.

Patriarch