Sunworshipper

On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 18:49:06 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 16:52:01 -0700, Eric R Snow
calmly ranted:

I try to check several newsgroups and I get the message :Finished
retrieving headers. But there are no new headers. Not in RCM, or the
cnc group, or photography, etc. But I know there must be new headers.
So please reply by e-mail because at least I get that. BTW, I'm using
full Agent.

Try clicking Online/Sample Headers and setting it for
48 hours. If it still doesn't pick up any messages,
check with your news host. Maybe their server went down
for a bit.

-
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering WTF happened.
---
http://diversify.com Website Application Programming

I had trouble switching to cable , it took a couple of calls to get
them to admit their news part was real slow. I waited about 4 days and
then called saying something to the effect that I guess I made a
mistake by switching and it was up to full speed in a couple of hours.

Agent off line NG has helped me a number of times , + Gunner who got
me hooked on Agent. Works great for email also.

If only it wouldn't load up headers so fast that you can't see how
many there are.