Too_Many_Tools

Bob,

I don't think you will find what you are looking for.

From the fact that companies you have already contacted will not even
consider signing off on your design and implementation, it tells me
that you have a design that would not pass code.

Trying to find a PE to sign off your already implemented design will
not get you off the hook. Any PE worth the title will not place
himself on the line legally and financially just because you have it
in place. In fact, I suspect that may be part of the problem. Any
lifting design used as you indicate it will be used has a very
specific and ordered sequence of steps that has to be taken to migrate
the legal risk associated with it.

If it was me, I would consider starting with a clean slate and have a
design done by a company with a proven track. My experience has been
if you follow the procedures in place, things get done and done right
the first time.

Good luck with your efforts.

TMT

(Bonza) wrote in message . com...
Spehro,
You are exactly right. I am looking for a consultant whth documented
experience in this area. And he must be licensed in Illinois. The
company is willing to compensate that person at appropriate levels.

Bob