Fletis Humplebacker

"Charlie Self"
Fletis Humplebacker snorts:

I do give Bush kudos for paying attention to terrorism (how could he
not after 9/11 happened on his watch?).

I guess he could ignore it like Clinton?

Clinton has some warnings, but are you saying 9/11 happened on his watch? Best
check your occupancy list for the White House.

The object of the sentence was terrorism. And Clinton had
much more than warnings.

I also give Clinton some
credit here (the Millenium attacks were foiled under the last
administration).

Some guards got lucky and that's good enough for you?

Same old, same old. Except we don't know if any guards got lucky this time
around. Maybe, maybe not. Seems to me that Homeland security is mostly security
for the employees.

That's the beauty of Federal employment.

Where's the homefield attacks since 911? Seems like it worked pretty
well. I agree there's room for improvement but the U.S. occupied Germany
and Japan with much heavier losses.

Can't prove a negative, can you. WTF is the relevance of combat in Germany or
Japan?

I can't think for you. He was talking about casualties in war. It will be
too tiring for me to explain every point to you.

Only if your brain has been crippled by left wing hate propaganda.

That's pitiful.

I agree. There's many that have been so brainwashed that they are infected
with the disease of liberalism.

There's been quite a few as of late, calling Bush a traitor, murderer, etc.

Moore's movie is filled with slander, doesn't seem to bother the lefties.
If Kerry's contemporaries come out 10 to 1 against Kerry's version
of events, it's Bush's fault. That's how propaganda works and it sounds
like you bought it hook, line and sinker.

Where have 10 of Kerry's contemporaries come out against Kerry's version of
events versus one for Kerry?

Well, there's 250 on the anti-side compared to his handful of supporters.

Seems to me that the records are starting to show
that the whole melange was a set-up,

Every now and again they drag out another supporter, if that's what you mean.
But we would have to discount many accounts in favor of Kerry's supporters.
Seems to me that would be a whole lot of men who are outright lying. Some have
been saying so for 30 years or so. Those Republicans sure plan ahead.

something neocons thought would derail the
Kerry campaign. It has created problems, I'm sure, but it may in the end do
more damage to Bush's Babies.

It would seem that way to the mentally challenged. The polls prove otherwise.