Richard Clements

WOOD can be very hit or miss, the have a lot of projects that I'm never
going to build, and it doesn't seam as well rounded. A fiend gave me a
subscription to Wood****h I like it a lot better for the projects, and WWJ
for basic woodworking knowledge, reviews, and such

just the thoughts of a addict jonesing for his next WWM to arrive

BeniBoose wrote:

Just got the latest issue of WOOD Magazine in the mail yesterday...

Took me about 5 minutes to read it cover to cover. Gheeez, is it me or
this magazine has been pumping some pretty deceptive issues in the
past 4-5 months? They keep showing off some old furniture made out of
oak. Eurk! Arts & Crafts has been all over the magazines for decades.
Thousands of versions have been made of the same damn coffee table,
nightstand, bed, dresser, chest of drawers, etc. Can we see some other
projects made with something else than oak?

I'm already regretting my 2 years subscription.

Oh ho, almost 4h00PM, it's time for my pill.

Cyberben