RonB

No - I'm just saying don't call the agent and volunteer the info.
"Charlie Self" wrote in message
RonB writes:

Dave:
I forgot to mention one VERY important thing. I don't care how good of a
buddy your insurance agent might be - DON'T LET HIM/HER KNOW!!

Woodworkers have been moving toward the lower reaches of the insurance
company client appreciation scale. Don't need to provide powder. They

tend
to react negatively to a lot of things they don't understand.

Don't let him/her know what? What kind of heat he's using? Not a good

idea. If
something goes wrong and there is a fire, whoops! Lots of difficulties

over the
coverage.

Charlie Self
"A judge is a law student who marks his own examination papers." H. L.

Mencken