Unisaw A100

Mike in Mystic wrote:
Popular woodworking has become my favorite magazine, followed closely
by FWW.

Ditto the comment on Popular Woodworking. Also, I haven't
been paying too close attention for a while but the other
day while at the Leebrary I scanned a couple/few issues of
Work Bench (Workbench?) and damn, that one really has turned
out to be worth at least buying from time to time.

I did see that Pat Warner will be contributing to the next issue, so that's
something to look forward to.

Next month's Wood is promising The Ultimate Router Fence.
I'd be happy with An Ultimate Router Fence to go with An
Ultimate Router Table.

UA100