Old Nick

On 25 Aug 2004 21:45:26 GMT, (Charles A.
Sherwood) vaguely proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

I assume you are refering to me because I proposed the motor
driving alternator design a while back. (but you quoted someone else)

Well if you're going to start fighting for glory...then so did I GG

Seriously, I did, and have experienced a lot of the same pricing
troubles and problems with the RPC idea that you have and so I still
want to keep looking at the motor-gen idea.

I have looked for surplus motors to build a phase converter but
frankly I have not found the oasis where they are available for cheap.
The shipping costs are usually the killer.

I have decided that I should not be offended by
anybody's behaviour but my own......the theory's
good, anyway.