Arthur

I have a slot in cooker so I don't know.
I would ring one of their warehouses to ask.

Arthur

"Ian" wrote in message
Thanks for the advise.... Do you happend to know if B&Q do a cabinet for
housing an under the counter cooker (600 wide).. It doesn't list it on

thier
website but I assume they do them instore or do you have to buy fittings

for
a standard 600 cabinet.

Thanks.

"Arthur" wrote in message
I used B&Q cabinets and quite satisfied with them, very sturdy.
the only thing wrong was that the 800 base unit is intended only as a

pan
storage box with 3 wide drawers. I had to mark my own hings holes to

fit
it
with
2 x 400 wide doors.

Arthur

"Ian" wrote in message
I've just started to turn my attention to the kitchen and intend on

fitting
it all out from scratch. It's a complete mess and I'm looking at

selling
up
probably next year so don't want to splash the cash but also don't

want
install flimsy cheap units.

Can anyone recommend a good supplier ?, the easiest option is to go

B&Q
and buy off the shelf but are the cabinets flimsy ?, anyone got

experience
with B&Q kitchens.

Any recommendations of where not to cuts costs ?, i.e. cheap hinges

etc
?

Any advice would be much appreicated.
Ian.