Dave Baker

Subject: Plumbing Connections / Blanking
From: "John"
Date: 25/08/04 19:10 GMT Daylight Time
(re-post as no reply last time)

I want to remove a couple of radiators to decorate - I have done it many
times and the (Twinfast) valve always leaks a little - but I put a tray
under to collect the drips. However, this time we are getting a new, light
carpet! I want to blank off the valve outlet where the radiator attaches to
reduce the risks until I am ready to re-fit the rad.

Question - what do I need to blank off the valve? What do I ask for?

A screw on blanking plug for a radiator valve. If you just explain what you
need in plain language to any plumbing supplier they'll give you the right bit.
--
Dave Baker - Puma Race Engines (
www.pumaracing.co.uk)