Clif

If you are talking about "sketching" and the likes in wood, you can go to
any walmart or craft store and get a starter kit. They will give you some
patterns as well as pointers, and will surely get you more interested. I
used to get the kits when I made clocks for people, it was cheaper, that is
until I found out about chainsaws lol :-) Back on your topic though, on the
net you can Google it, it is full of great ideas
(http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&i...dburning+howto) and also
find out its called pyrography. Good luck

Clif
"Dawn Cherni" wrote in message
Hello,
I was wondering if some one can point me in the right direction for this.

an new at doing and I have found I really love it. But would like to find

group or place on the net I can learn from. Any help would be great.

Dawn