Randal O'Brian

I have used Dow Corning 321 lube. It is a dry film moly lube that is
sprayed on clean metal like a paint. It bonds well and will not be slung
off. It is expensive, but might be just what you need for inaccessible
gears.

see http://www.mscdirect.com/PDF.process?pdf=2634&Keyword=Y

Randy

"Martin Whybrow" wrote in message
In the process of fitting the vertical attachment to my Sturdimill, I note
that the manual doesn't show any lubrication on the gears between the

column
and the attachment; these are in a 'dry' section with no greasing points

and
will have to be lubricated before assembly as the gears are inaccessible
with the head fitted. Any recommendations as to what grease to use? The
maximum speed here is 2000RPM on the smaller gear, so I guess a high
adhesion grease may be needed.

--
martindot herewhybrowat herentlworlddot herecom