Old Nick

On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 03:41:37 -0400, (J T)
vaguely proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

Don't complain: When a dog barks, he loses his bone.

Sorry. My dog barks when he _gets_ a "bone".

However.

There was a bird that left it too late to fly south for the winter. It
got caught and fell to earth, exhausted by the cold. A cow came along
and shat on the bird. The bird was revived by the nice warm cow****.
It stuck its head up and sang, as birds have to when they can. A cat
came along, and, ignoring the ****, at the bird.

Moral(s)
Those who **** on you are not necessraily your enemies.
If you are in the **** and happy, then shut up.
Those that get you out of the **** are not necesarily your friends.

This is a "joke" that is VERY clever, because it presents a silly
situation, but provides a VERY real statement.....

Marriage. Where two people decide to get together so
that neither of them can do what they want to because
of the other one.