Jenny Brooks

"bill" wrote in message
I have almost finished building a ground floor utility room and adjoining
shower room on a concrete base. I was thinking about installing cable
underfloor heating, but have no experience of it and neither do I know
anyone who has. So, I am wondering if it will be suitable and adequate for
these two rooms which, hopefully, won't have to have rads.
Many thanks for any advice.

You will need rads I am sure unless the rooms are tiny. Wickes / screwfix
standard kits only make the tiles warm to the feet and not much else. Don't
forget the heat has to pass through the floor tiles / covering before the
room can be heated.

Jen