Clif

Something else to consider, take 2 two drawer file cabinets and an old door.
I know it sounds silly, but it works. Neighbor found a solid door, and he
is using it for his sons "desk" and that boy abuses everything. He has had
it for a few years now good to go

Clif
"tom" wrote in message
Then cheat. Two drawer file cabinets are the right height and are
available at barewood furniture places and your local lumber provider
can cut the plywood to fit the top 24 inches by 72 is a big desk with
storage. Some Screws from the cabinet into the plywood to hold it in
place (not really needed, Double backed tape works just as well) Finish
it your way. One all wood computer desk

Tom

Alli wrote:

I want to make a computer desk, quick n easy. I'm not really a
woodworker, though I'd like to be.

I have some table legs like these

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...3199320 10&rd,
FOLDING BANQUET CARD DISPLAY TABLE LEGS.

I'm wanting something like this, but not particle board.
http://store.yahoo.com/everythingoff...ota24dex3.html

So I'm wondering if I can buy a piece of plywood & attach these legs
to the plywood? The legs are designed to be screwed into the wood,
will this work with plywood? Or do I need a completely different
plan?

I hate the computer desks I see in the stores, mostly particle board
in my price range. As the prices go up, I'm still disappointed in the
designs, so spending more money doesn't seem to be the answer. I don't
have the skills or tools or time to make something really nice, so I
just want something quick & simple & sturdy.