chillermfg

Sawzall is Milwaukee Brand reciprocating saw. Pay a little more and get the
quick release chuck. Even if you only use it occasionally, you'll be glad
you did. Somehow, you always lose the hex wrench that fits the blade clamp!!

"Ric" wrote in message
"James Nipper" wrote in message

I am not much of a do-it-yourselfer, but I do have some basic homowner
tools. One tool that I have thought of purchasing as I think it would
be handy in many instances , is a recriprocating saw.

I have heard of a Sawz-All (not sure of spelling). Is this the same as,
or just similar to a reciprocating saw ? Is it a brand name ? Is there
need to have both ?

I would like a saw where I could make short cuts in tight places, and in
which I could put a tempered blade in and cut a small bolt loose, cut up
rebar, and things like that.

Any comments ???

Thanks for any advice on these "green" questions !!

--James--

http://tess2.uspto.gov/bin/showfield...ate=n3ae60.2.4