Matt

yeah, it says to remove to the width of the band, but this is on the top
part (where the band slips over), the bushing for the lower band doesn't
seem to fit inside the band. i'll look again though.

matt

"Bruce" wrote in message
om...
"Matt" wrote in message

Has anyone put together the americana filigree pen from craft supplies?

turned one the other day, but when I was about to put it together, I got
confused. I was expecting the lower tube to fit inside the artisan band

in
the middle, but instead it butted up against it.

I had put together a "Flat Top" pen from Rockler and that one went into

the
band, but either this one is different, or maybe I used the wrong

bushing
(but I don't think that is the case).

Thanks,
Matt

__

Evenin' Matt:

Check the directions. You may have to put the bottom halve back on the
mandrel and remove a small amount of wood (The width of the band. I
had to do that with one of the styles I made during a class on pen
turning.

Hope this helps.

The Other Bruce