Scott Moore

Gunner wrote:

2. Review your recent account history for any unauthorized
withdrawals or deposits, and check your account profile to make sure
not changes have been made. If any unauthorized activity has taken
place on your account, report this to BB&T staff immediately.

To get started, please click the link below:

https://online.bbandt.com/online/ser...loginbbt1.html

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and appreciate your
assistance in helping us maintain the integrity of the entire BB&T
system. Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Its phishing again. They are doing it because it makes real money,
the Wall St. Journal says millions.

Whats amazing to me is this is the easiest fraud to stop. They have to use
USA based web sites to do it, which means that they have to have physical
servers here somewhere. Raiding and shutting down phisher hosts would
put a stop to this nonsense quickly.

--
Samiam is Scott A. Moore

Personal web site: http:/www.moorecad.com/scott
My electronics engineering consulting site: http://www.moorecad.com
ISO 7185 Standard Pascal web site: http://www.moorecad.com/standardpascal
Classic Basic Games web site: http://www.moorecad.com/classicbasic
The IP Pascal web site, a high performance, highly portable ISO 7185 Pascal
compiler system: http://www.moorecad.com/ippas

Being right is more powerfull than large corporations or governments.
The right argument may not be pervasive, but the facts eventually are.