Gunner

On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 19:32:33 -0700, "Randy H."
wrote:

HI Eric,
I use Agent as well, but only for music, pictures, or video groups. For
this group, and groups like this, basically a text format, I like to use
Outlook express.

Works for me,

Randy Hansen
SC Glass Tech
Scam Diego, Comi-fornia

???? Agent is text based while Outleak Exploder is primarily HTML
based.

But..according to your headers..you are indeed using the script
kiddies favorite target.

Gunner

"Eric R Snow" wrote in message
.. .
I try to check several newsgroups and I get the message :Finished
retrieving headers. But there are no new headers. Not in RCM, or the
cnc group, or photography, etc. But I know there must be new headers.
So please reply by e-mail because at least I get that. BTW, I'm using
full Agent.
Thanks,
eric

No 220-pound thug can threaten the well-being or dignity of a 110-pound
woman who has two pounds of iron to even things out. Is that evil?
Is that wrong? People who object to weapons aren't abolishing violence,
they're begging for the rule of brute force, when the biggest, strongest
animals among men were always automatically "right". Guns end that,
and social democracy is a hollow farce without an armed populace to make
it work.
- L. Neil Smith