gothika

On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 18:02:01 +0000 (UTC), (Mike)
wrote:

In article ,
Jerry G. wrote:
What is Domestos? I have never seen this on the store shelves over here.

Sodium Hypochlorite (Chlorine) based bleach.

"Kills all known germs. Dead!"

Well, it did before the slogan got politically corrected ....

Now it gently persuades germs to relocate to an alternative location. Or
something weak like that

If it's a sodium hypochlorite based bleach then it's probably a
cleaner like X-14.
X-14 is a bathroom cleaner for removing mold from tile and fiberglass
shower and bath stalls.
You COULD use this with relative safety on the polybutylstyrene that
keyboards are made of, though it would be a bit overkill.(Might remove
the imprinted typeface on thge keys, better test first.)
Just use 409 or some other aqueous liquid cleaner.
I use Mean Green, can be had at Wal-Mart or your local dollar stores
and is perfectly safe and does a bang up job.(I recycle keyboards for
budget systems that I put together out of second hand donations and
this cleaner works perfectly.)
Formula 409, Fantastik or any mild liquid cleaner will work as well.