Sunworshipper

On 24 Aug 2004 20:01:53 GMT, (GTO69RA4) wrote:

Ya had me going until I saw the word vice ... With the dogs.

Got more before they get hurt? 100 + yrs. and you waisted it. Your
too far , but I could use one like you broke for a 16".

Heck, it looked like plain steel. The other one I have was, and had been bent
around quite a bit by the previous owner. You'll be happy to know the 1891 dog
welded up very nicely. That's what we call a learning experience. These were
both 2" two-part clamping dogs, and I'm keeping them.

All the others I have are cast bent-tail dogs. From 3/4" to 2", very heavily
built. A little rusty but that'll clean off. Want any of these? I'm going to
eBay them soon.

GTO(John)

2" is getting close , your too far. I'll find something on the left
coast.

Next time just say it was a plain ole dog.