mrcheerful

"bill" wrote in message
I have almost finished building a ground floor utility room and adjoining
shower room on a concrete base. I was thinking about installing cable
underfloor heating, but have no experience of it and neither do I know
anyone who has. So, I am wondering if it will be suitable and adequate for
these two rooms which, hopefully, won't have to have rads.
Many thanks for any advice.

One of my relatives installed it in a well insulated bathroom of fairly
large floor area and it is sufficient, but can't make the bathroom hot, if
you understand what I mean. You should work out the likely heat loss and
work out the floor area and how many watts you can get out, if the wattage
is enough there is no problem, if it is borderline you could put in a couple
of heated towel rails to back up the warmth.