Jay Pique

On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 03:32:58 -0400, "Lee Gordon"
wrote:

Has anyone here tried applying JVC's breakthrough in making wood-cone
speakers to other wood work? You soak the wood in sake to make it
flexible. Apparently it's not just the alcohol but something else in
sake.

Fukui-san.
Go ahead, Ota.
The Iron Chef has added some cocobolo to his sake.
Cocoa powder?
No, cocobolo.
Hattori, are those bonito shavings he's putting in now?
Actually, I believe those are African mahogany chips from the Iron Chef's
planer.

Heh - that's pretty good. I just love the voice-overs they do for
those guys and gals.

Do you suppose you can drink the saki when you're done?

JP