Chuck

On Sun, 22 Aug 2004 21:46:34 -0700, Mark & Juanita
wrote:
What you have to ask yourself, pilgrim, is if they were lying back in
the war, when they wrote all those glowing accounts of Kerry's bravery and
competence, or if they are lying now, when they say he isn't fit to lead
this country. It has to be one or the other.

Well, if you read their accounts, they *didn't* write those glowing
accounts. It seems that Kerry, being PAO (Public affairs officer) wrote a
number of those reports himself.

No, that's what the douche bag veterans for truth say. The
disputed Bronze Star report was not signed by Kerry. There is no
evidence that he wrote it, other than this 35-years-too-late claim.
BTW, is this clown Thurlow going to give back *his* star now? No fire,
no star, dude.
Right-wing assholes and left-wing weenies believe what they
want to. Reasonable people look at the evidence. Judge Judy would
laugh these fools right out of court.

=====
Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others.
=====
{remove curly brackets for email}