Bystander

"Wear and tear is not usually covered - we had drains collapse and received
the same information from our insurers. Fortunately, someone remembered that
a lorry had been driven onto the drive and that must have caused the
problem. Perhaps, now you think about it, you too remember a similar
incident "

You are (nudge nudge, wink wink) advocating fraud lying and theft aren't
you? And I am sure that you see yourself as a respectable citizen.

Have a think. What you suggest means that the rest of us will have to pay
for a fraudulent claim.

Did your Mummy ever explain the words Right and Wrong?