Dave Hinz

On Mon, 23 Aug 2004 16:59:41 -0700, Larry Blanchard wrote:
In article , says...

I know a couple people drawing from social security who never paid in
a dime. How does _that_ change the equations?

Bull****! You have to have so many quarters of covered earnings to
qualify for SS. There are some exceptions for certain disabilities, but
they're pretty limited.

So the kid I went to high school with, whose mother had died, was
lying when he said he was getting social security payments? Wasn't
disabled in any way that was evident in years of knowing him.

If that's the case, you object to that?

Doesn't apply.

If so,
I'm glad our only acquaintance is on this group.

That, however, does apply mutually. But please answer my question.

Dave Hinz