Jay Chan

Default Where to Find/Make Adjustable Table Legs?

I am making an outfeed table (converting from an old desk). Because of
the fact that the floor is very uneven and the outfeed table must be
moved around and cannot stay in one place, I would like to find a way
to easily adjust the height of the table. I think wheels with
adjustable height should be perfect for this application. But I cannot
find such a thing. There are many wheels available in Home Depot; but
their heights are not adjustable. Some wheels that have screw thread
are meant for attaching the wheels to an object and are not meant for
adjusting height – even if I try using it, I will find that the
adjustable range is very limit and is not convenient.

Can someone suggest a source of this type of adjustable wheels?

If this thing doesn’t exist, I would like to know a way to make
the length of a table leg adjustable and can be adjusted conveniently.

I am hoping that people who have constructed their outfeed tables may
have already solved this problem, and may want to share the solution
with me.

I know I could solve the problem by leveling the floor. But I had a
very hard time leveling my basement floor last year, and I don’t
look forward to do this again. I could have hired a pro to level the
floor; but I don’t want to spend good money on my old garage. I
would much rather spend on something that I can take with me when I
move to a new house.

Thanks.

Jay Chan