Sunworshipper

On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 09:16:46 -0400, "Jim Frogge"
wrote:

Just curious as I've seen several posts over the past couple years in
regards to aviation. How many of you are licensed pilots?

Jim Frogge
Private Pilot-ASEL
Statesville, NC

www.southernprestige.com

I soloed on my 16th birthday. If I had the $ I'd have a small twin and
an A&P just so I could work on it. Most of my hours were written in
the airframe logs and lost.

A sturdy and powerful areobatic plane would be cool , I'd try all
kinds of stuff between huge thunder heads for fun. I suppose this
would be a bad idea ? Would make for some cool footage ! A?