PeterMcC

caledonianstill wrote in

We have an external soil pipe which goes through the polycarbonate
roof of a conservatory and is boxed in below that down to ground
level.

snip
Will an insurer cover fixing something like this? It does not seem to
be storm damage just the general age and wear on the pipe (50 years
old).

Wear and tear is not usually covered - we had drains collapse and received
the same information from our insurers. Fortunately, someone remembered that
a lorry had been driven onto the drive and that must have caused the
problem. Perhaps, now you think about it, you too remember a similar
incident

--
PeterMcC
inappropriate or offensive in any way,