Fletis Humplebacker

"Mark & Juanita"

Accusations of lying aside, don't you think that they might be just a
little bit miffed with a person who served with them for less than 4
months, then returned to the states and accused them of committing war
atrocities, then 35 years later attempting to run on his war record as a
war hero and involving them by using pictures of them in those ads?

It's the height of hypocrisy. I think they are trying to downplay his war
record now that it wasn't smooth sailing. He should be honored for his
service but it seems clear he at least embellished his performance and
his motives all along was to make a name for himself. I think the DNC
shot themselves in the foot on this one. Blaming Bush for the ads is
weak and pathetic, especially when he already denounced all such
ads. I'm enjoying the spectacle of watching them trying to put the genie
back in the bottle.