Searcher

I work for United Airlines although not a pilot, I'm just a lowly Ramp Rat.
In the summer months I swap out the food and bev carts but when the cold
weather sets in I'm the best damn deicer you've seen.I am working to get my
rec. license. Hopefully in the next two years I will have enough money saved
to buy a share in a Bonanza. I prefer the H35, Now thats a beautiful vintage
bird.

Searcher1

"Jim Frogge" wrote in message
Just curious as I've seen several posts over the past couple years in
regards to aviation. How many of you are licensed pilots?

Jim Frogge
Private Pilot-ASEL
Statesville, NC

www.southernprestige.com