FrancisJK

"FrancisJK" wrote in message
Greetings and Felicitations, O Great Ones!

First see earlier threads:

Back boiler. Stiff nipple screw?!

"We have Lift-off!" Sealed CH System.

Looks like we will be taking the plunge so to speak and changing our

boiler
sooner rather than latter.

Requirements:

3 bedrooms, bathroom, DHW cylinder.

Dining room (Double Rad), Parlour/Sitting Room (DoubleRad), Kitchen.

Due to some little know kitchen design regulation the kitchen "must have a
kick-space radiator". There is no appeal against this W.S.

Last year I did my heating calculations using u-values and all that good
stuff from Rocky Prescott's site.

So I think the Rads are speced correctly.

Bed rooms on Zone 2

Downstairs zone 1

DHW (Own zone0

Seperate 3/4" (Yes, we still use Imperial system) flow and return to

Kitchen
laid in.

bathroom on when any zone on.

At the moment we have a Baxi Bermuda 552. (BBU and fire front) in dining
room

Now the problem/challenge?!

The new boiler and its location.

We will probably go condensing. No gas fire in fire place. (I'm Googleing
past threads at mo)

All my improvements are beside chimney brest: pump, valves ,programmer

etc,
in a specially built cupboard.

So location for boiler?

Have read Ed's faqs and other stuff.

Francis

Tuesday, 24 August.

Gonna run system with cleanser until Saturday and then flush and refill.

I'll post an update next week.

Francis