Mil

Default Cistern - Close Coupled - Feeble Flush!

Hi,

I recently had all the internal components in my close coupled cistern
replaced. It all works OK, but the flush is pretty lousy - it seems to
move paper around a bit, then give up. The cistern only half-empties,
which I guess is part of the problem? It's definitely not one of those
"quick flush or hold for full flush" economy thingies, as I've tried
this method, and the water level (pre-flush) in the cistern is
certainly high-enough, coming only half an inch below the overflow.
It's not a blockage either, as I can poor plenty of water down the pan
using a bucket (which is necessary when things start to build up!).

Any ideas? This is driving me nuts!

bub.