Karl Townsend

section. This is a model 17 with the standard table, 1/2" chuck, and
3/4 hp motor. The quill (driven by a quadrant, not the usual simple
rack) seems to be fine, and all of the gears and teeth are in fine
shape - nothing cracked or broken. This is the version with a second
bearing support at the top of the quill - nice feature on a heavy duty
tool like this. I really don't want to crate and ship it - I am near
Annapolis, MD, and could do delivery or pickup in the Baltimore -
Washington, DC area - maybe longer distance.

GACK!!!!!!!!!! East coast...sigh..snivel..

Gunner

I was startin' to dool, till I read Annapolis.

Karl