Gunner

On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 04:16:47 GMT, "Martin H. Eastburn"
wrote:

If the film is foggy or spotty you should get professional help to determine threat.
My bet there isn't. The local health department might be able to give you a simple
test with their machine - far better than the one at the steel supplier...

Martin [ Suggesting some ideas I would do in this position, not telling what should be done ]

Excellent synopsis and a good plan. On the other hand, I personally
would simply take out my Victoreen CDV 700-3 and see what kind of
rocking and rolling the meter shows.

Being a survivalist has its advantages G

These turn up rather often

http://www.galleria-e.com/cgi-bin/Co...product/357401

Gunner
No 220-pound thug can threaten the well-being or dignity of a 110-pound
woman who has two pounds of iron to even things out. Is that evil?
Is that wrong? People who object to weapons aren't abolishing violence,
they're begging for the rule of brute force, when the biggest, strongest
animals among men were always automatically "right". Guns end that,
and social democracy is a hollow farce without an armed populace to make
it work.
- L. Neil Smith