Orange

Thanks all.

The problem is how do I find all those chemicals over here.
The local electronic store has these:

Cleaner 601
"Cleaning of electronic and electrical appliances, non-conductive.
Suitable for all
equipment casings."

Screen 99
"Easily removes dust, grease, nicotine deposits, finger prints and
dust layers.
Applications include VDU screens, TV screens and photographic
laboratories."

Surface 95
"For cleaning computer terminals, keyboards, housings, frames,
copiers, printers,
furniture, cabinets, desktops and other equipment. Removes grease,
dirt, fingerprints,
ink, toner stains, nicotine etc from all plastic and metal surfaces."

Which one of them would you recommend (95 seems like obvious solution,
but is it as good as those you recommend?)
I have tried using soap and dish wash, but maybe they could damage
plastics (dissolve it so that dirt gets into plastic)?
It is important that plastic is intact.
What about using magic wand+water, it seems like the safest thing?
--
Take what you want and pay for it, says God